Finding Your Way Around MXStudents.com
Welcome to MXStudents.com! To see what events are coming up, click on the Upcoming tab. To find out more information and sign up for upcoming events, click on the Sign-Ups tab. Click on the Forms tab to download the calendar, Medical Release form, and other forms.
Here are a few other great ways to keep up to date with MX Students:
- Subscribe to our email service by clicking here.
- Subscribe to our Middle School text message service by texting “@mxmsmin” to “81010” (but don’t type the quotation marks).
- Subscribe to our High School text message service by texting “@mxhs” to “81010” (but don’t type the quotation marks).
- Connect with us on social media: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Our regular meeting times:
- Sunday Mornings: Life Groups. We meet for small group Bible studies from 11:00-11:45 in the Canteen (third door on the left in the Gym). Life Groups are designed to help students build relationships with other Christians and learn about how God’s Word applies to their lives. Life Groups are organized by gender and age (middle school and high school). Our Life Groups meet after worship services, which take place at 9:30.
- Wednesday Nights: Multiply. On Wednesday nights from 7:00-8:00, we have discipleship groups for middle school and for high school. These discipleship groups are for students who want to go deeper in their faith and Biblical understanding. We start off together in the Canteen (third door on the left in the Gym).