Winterfest – Thursday, January 17 – Sunday, January 20
Those of you who are going to Winterfest this weekend, here are some things you need to know:
- You will need to meet at the building (in the circle drive out front) on Thursday at 3:00 PM, packed and ready to go.
- You will need to pack clothes for 3 days. The forecast for Arlington is highs in the upper 50s/lower 60s with lows in the mid to high 30s. Make sure you pack warm clothing and a jacket.
- We will spend Thursday night on the campus of Oklahoma Christian in Oklahoma City. We will have a little bit of time on Thursday morning to check out the campus.
- The Winterfest Conference will take place at the Arlington Convention Center.
- We will be staying at the Howard Johnson, only a couple of blocks from the Convention Center.
- You will need to bring money for 7 fast-food meals (approximately $40-$50, depending on how much you like to eat!). Feel free to pack a dinner for Thursday night. You are also welcome to bring some snacks. Breakfasts will be taken care of.
- Be sure to bring your Bible. It would be a good idea to bring a notebook too.
- We will return to McKnight Crossings about 10:30 PM on Sunday. We will keep you updated as to our progress via text/phone calls.
- If you have not turned in the remainder of your payment, you will need to do so before you leave for Winterfest.